Thursday, April 30, 2015

at Djournal

Before to talk about Cappuccino, I would like to thank all of you who keep on reading the blog...
In its three months of life "ilCappuccino021" got 9.000 views!!!
I will try my best to keep on trying to amuse you with my reviews.
You can follow me on Instagram: @ilcappuccino021 or Facebook, at the page: ilcappuccino021 
So, Cappuccino lovers, thanks to you all!!!

But now, no more chatting...

Djournal, a coffe shop in a corner of Grand Indonesia, a well-appointed spaces with nice colour-matching, simple and pretty style.

Bar-counter is just in its center and you can find several seats and tables in front or behind it, along with an external hall for smokers.
SofĂ , stools, armchairs receive you besides different size tables.

I ordered my drink at the register and I waited for it at the bar, watching the baristas in their efforts to please the customers.

Djournal serves its Cappuccino in a faint-blue classic size cup, two different kinds of sugar, no metal spoon, I hate plastic straw, and cocoa on the top, that helps the garnish but, I didn't ask for it!
Criteria are not satisfied...
Pattern is simple but frustated by the cocoa.
Temperature is almost good, nice foam, creamy on average and Espresso is a bit waterly.
Taste is not bad but nothing to write home about.


Well, Djournal is a nice place, I like the style and its well-conceived use of space and furniture but, Cappuccino is nothing special, it must be upgraded.

Vote: **
Price: IDR 32k

Djournal  Coffee
Grand Indonesia West Mall Ground Floor
Jl. MH. Thamrin no. 1
Jakarta Pusat 10310

No comments:

Post a Comment