Monday, January 19, 2015

at Common Grounds


Our trip is going to begin...

Located in Citywalk Sudirman, Common Grounds, gave me, at first sight, a good impression!


Nice colours and essential design: black and white, perfect to enjoy a chat with friends and, of course, a good Cappuccino.

Enjoyable music volume and white light.

Home of 2014 Indonesian Barista & Latte Art Champions, here, you can see the barista while making your beverage and the central position of the coffee area, gives you the feeling: "we are focused on coffee experience and we want to let you know".


The service is fast: I ordered my Cappuccino to this smiling and kind guy, he gave my order to the barista and after two minutes my drink was already in front of my nose ready to be judged, hehehe...


Common Grounds, serves Cappuccino in a very nice dark cup with white border.

Presentation is good: simple and well-done pattern, metal spoon,no-cocoa (you decide to have it or not) and possibility to choose between several kind of sugar (I always opt for 3/4 sachet of "gula merah").
Temperature is perfect, warm and pleasant to tongue and palate, the drink remains warm while you're chatting with your friends.
Only a few of foam, because the milk was not so creamy...alas! not so positive element to taste a good Cappuccino, but, on the other hand, good Espresso and yummy taste.

So, I enjoyed my time spent in Common Grounds...Cappuccino was good but not the best, besides, it's a place that I recommend to visit, if you want to have a half-an-hour of relax in a likable location along to a fair Cappuccino experience.


Vote: **
Price: IDR 33k

Common  Grounds  Coffee  Roastery
Citywalk Sudirman, Lantai Ground
Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur no. 121
Jakarta Pusat 10230

No comments:

Post a Comment